Highlights from TP-Link RE500 AC1900 Reviews
- AP Mode: Create a new WiFi access point to enhance wired network with WiFi capability
- Find the best spot with intelligent signal indicator
- TP-Link Tether App: Manage network using any iOS/Android mobile device
Speed for Everyone Simultaneously
Running up to 3 times faster than traditional AC range extenders, your TP-Link RE500 WiFi Range Extender uses 3 x 3 MU-MIMO technology to serve up to three devices at once, reducing wait time and boosting Wi-Fi throughput for every device.
3-Stream technology helps reach maximum speeds of up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz, supporting your most demanding online activities, including simultaneous 4K streaming and lag-free gaming.
Super-Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Extension
With four external dual band antennas, TP-Link RE500 WiFi Range Extender establishes a stable wireless connection to any Wi-Fi router to boost the network's coverage by upto 14,000 square feet (Maximum extended Wi-Fi coverage specification is based on performance test results. Actual Wi-Fi coverage may vary due to different environment, building material and wireless interferences).
Beamforming adds strength to the coverage by detecting the location of devices and concentrating Wi-Fi towards them for targeted connections.
Drop-Free, Seamless Dual Band Connections
If one of the main router's dual bands drops suddenly, or in case the main router can only deliver single band, TP-Link RE500 WiFi Range Extender still provides stable dual-band connections, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Built-in Access Point Mode
TP-Link RE500 WiFi Range Extender is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 3 x 3 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Reliable Wired Connection
TP-Link RE500’s gigabit ethernet port lets you connect a wired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliable wired connection.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link RE500 WiFi Range Extender
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 16.30 cm
- Width: 8.60 cm
- Height: 4.00 cm
- Weight: 455 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 1 X 10/100/1000 M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: WPS, Reset, LED and Power button
- Power Consumption: 12 W (max power consumption)
- Antenna: 4 X external
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (11ac)
- Signal Rate
- 5 GHz: Upto 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Upto 600 Mpbs
- Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4 G/5 G WiFi band, Access Control, LED Control and Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux