Highlights from TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Reviews
- Beamforming Technology: targeted and stronger WiFi signal to devices
- Speed to support your most demanding online applications
- TP-LINK Tether App: manage network using any iOS or Android mobile
Blazing-Fast Dual Band WiFi Extension
With four external and dual band antennas, TP-Link RE650 Range Extender establishes a stable wireless connection to any WiFi router and boost the network's coverage by upto 14,000 square feet (Maximum extended WiFi coverage specification is based on performance test results. Actual WiFi coverage may vary due to different environment, building material and wireless interferences).The 880MHz dual-core processor provides maximum WiFi performance, keeping your smartphones and tablets connected as you move throughout your home.
4 Stream AC2600 Dual Band WiFi
Using 4-Stream technology to boost its WiFi capability, TP-Link RE650 Range Extender reaches industry-leading maximum speeds of upto 800Mbps on 2.4GHz, 1733Mbps on 5GHz. This provides speed for simultaneous 4K streaming and lag-free gaming.
More Connections and Faster for Everyone
MU-MIMO technology allows your TP-Link RE650 Range Extender to serve up to four devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing WiFi throughput for every device. With MU-MIMO, TP-Link RE650 runs upto 4 x faster than traditional AC range extender.
High-speed Gigabit Wired Connection
TP-Link RE650 Range Extender's Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliable wired connection.
Find the Best Spot with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find the best location to install your TP-Link RE650 Range Extender
- Blue: Good connection
- Red: Too far away from the router
Built-in Access Point Mode
TP-Link RE650 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an ethernet cable into its ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 4 x 4 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Drop-Free and Seamless Dual Band Connections
If one of the main router's dual bands drops suddenly, or in case the main router can only deliver single band, TP-Link RE650 Range Extender still provides stable dual-band connections for clients, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Easy Monitoring and Control
TP-Link Tether is an intuitive app that allows users to conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, controlling its functions and altering its settings from any compatible mobile device.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 16.30 cm
- Width: 8.60 cm
- Height: 4.00 cm
- Weight: 399 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 1 X 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: WPS, Reset, LED and Power button
- Power Consumption: 12 W (max power consumption)
- Antenna: 4 X external
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (11ac)
- Signal Rate
- 5 GHz: Upto 1733 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Upto 800 Mpbs
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender/Access Point
- Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic, Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4 G/5 G WiFi band, Access Control, LED Control and Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux.