Highlights from TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Reviews
- 8 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with total PoE power budget of 116W
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice/video applications
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of network
TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
Your TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. TP-Link T1500G-10MPS comes with a comprehensive set of features, to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What's more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 116W to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It's an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice application will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, your TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP; Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling and -filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
Your TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream Smart Switch is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link T1500G-10MPS JetStream 8-Port Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch
- 1 X Singapore Power Cord
- Rubber Feet
- Rackmount Kit
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 29.40 cm
- Width: 18.00 cm
- Height: 4.40 cm
- Weight: 1.56 kg
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p
- 8 X 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, all supporting PoE+
- 2 X 100/1000 Mbps SFP Slots
- (Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Fan Quantity: 1
- Physical Security Lock: Yes
- Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Maximum (PoE on): 136.6 W (220 V/50 Hz), Maximum (PoE off): 20.6 W (220 V/50 Hz)
- PoE+ Ports(RJ45) Standard: 802.3at/af compliant, PoE+ Ports: 8 Ports, Power Supply: 116 W
- Mounting: Rack Mountable
- Max Power Consumption: 15.61 W (220 V/50 Hz with no PD connected), 139.52 W (220 V/50 Hz with 116 W PD connected)
- Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.9 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 8 K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 512 KB
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- 802.1p CoS/ DSCP priority
- 8 priority queues
- Priority Schedule Mode: - SP (Strict Priority), WRR (Weighted Round Robin)
- Queue Weight Config
- Bandwidth Control: Port/Flow based Rating Limit
- Smoother Performance
- Actions for flows: Mirror(to supported interface), Redirect(to supported interface), Rate Limit, QoS Remark
- Storm Control: Multiple Control Modes (kbps/ratio/pps), Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown - Unicast Control
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7/8
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux.