TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Bulb Review Highlights
- Preset for convenience
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Bulb Features
- Easily design scenarios by customizing brightness, light temperature and colors. Choose from 16,000,000 hues.
- 60-watt equivalent. Tapo L530E LED Bulb produces upto 806 lumens white brightness. Has 1% to 100% dimming range.
- Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes: Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- Connect Tapo L530E Smart Bulb to your home WiFi, and you are all set.
- 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency.
- Use Tapo App to control your light remotely
- With Away Mode, automatically simulate someone being at home. To frighten unwanted visitors away
- Restore Last Light State: bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state
- CE and RoHS certifications
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link Tapo L530E Multicolor Smart WiFi Light Bulb
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
One-Year Carry-in Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length 11.50 cm
- Width 6.00 cm
- Height 6.00 cm
- Weight 70 gm
TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Bulb Specifications
- ≥ 80 colour rendering index
- ≤1 s warm-up time upto 95%
- 15,000 switching circles
- 8.7 kWh/1000 h weighted energy consumption
- E27 lamp base
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi protocol
- 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 73 mA input
- 806 lumens typical lumen output
- 8.7 W input power (actual power draw in Watts)
- 2,500 K~6,500 K color temperature
- 220 degrees beam angle
TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Bulb Works Only with
- iOS 10
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Secured home WiFi connection required