Highlights from TP-Link TL-MR3620 Reviews
- Beamforming Technology: Targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices
- MU-MIMO: Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices
- Connects to a private network with a safe and secure VPN connection
Enjoy 3G/4G Wireless Sharing
Take full advantage of cutting-edge 4G LTE network with your TP-Link TL-MR3620 Router, which can achieve download speeds of upto 150 Mbps. Simply plug in the 3G/4G USB modem, you can share the mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
Your Home Network Revolutionized
TP-Link TL-MR3620 Router provides your entire home with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connections. The strong and stable 2.4 GHz wireless band with 450 Mbps Wi-Fi speed is perfect for sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music. Meanwhile, the 5 GHz wireless band provides upto 867 Mbps Wi-Fi speed for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
Strong Signal, Great Coverage
TP-Link TL-MR3620 Router’s three high performance external antennas ensure full home Wi-Fi coverage. Combined with a dual band wireless network, its increased stability and range means you will no longer suffer from weak, dropped connections.
Easy Parental Control
Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use URL blocking to easily set up a black or white list and limit the level of web access.
Guest Network Access
TP-Link TL-MR3620 Router allows guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy. Make sharing easy, maintain security.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up your TP-Link TL-MR3620 Router in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface. Configuration is also in the palm of your hands with TP-Link’s powerful app, Tether, the easiest way to access and manage your router through your smartphone.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-MR3620 AC1350 3G/4G Wireless Dual Band Router
- 1 X Power Supply Unit
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 22.50 cm
- Width: 14.80 cm
- Height: 3.30 cm
- Weight: 322 gm
- 4 X 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
- 1 X USB 2.0 port
- Button: WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12 VDC / 1 A
- Antenna: 3 X 5 dBi external antennas
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/BigPond/ /L2TP (Dual Access) /PPTP (Dual Access)
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- USB Sharing: 3G/4G sharing, Samba (Storage), FTP Server, Media Server, Printer Server
- Guest Network: 2.4 GHz guest network, 5 GHz guest network
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Speeds: 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz), 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA\WPA2, WPA-PSK\WPA2-PSK
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux