Highlights from TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT Reviews
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, data transfer rates of upto 500 Mbps
- Miniature design, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
500Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT Powerline Adapter provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of upto 500Mbps on a line length of upto 300 meters. With speed of upto 500Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT Powerline Adapter is much smaller, at just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on your TP-Link TL-PA4010KIT Powerline Adapter, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- Press the pair buttons and you're done!
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TL-PA4010 Powerline Adapter
- 2 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (per individual unit)
- Length: 6.50 cm
- Width: 5.20 cm
- Height: 2.85 cm
- Weight: 210 gm
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1 X 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption Maximum: 4.60 W (220 V/50 Hz), Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz), Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Range: 300 M in house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000