Highlights from TP-LINK TL-PA4010P Kit Reviews
- Integrated power socket
- Plug and play design. Easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode reduces power consumption
What This Product Does
TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit turns your existing powerline into a high speed network. No need for new wires or drilling. No configuration required. Simply plug your adapter into a power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Your TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit plugged in, no power outlet is wasted.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-Link TL-PA4010P Powerline Adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters pair buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable. You're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design, automatically switches from its regular "Working Mode" to environment-conscious "Power-Saving Mode" which reduces energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit. In a set of two or more.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means users will not experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
- HomePlug AV Standard Compliant: The HomePlug AV standard creates high-speed data transfer rates of upto 600 Mbps to support all your online activities.
- One-Button Security: Simply push the Pair button on the adapters, and quickly set up a hassle-free powerline network.
- Plug, Pair and Play!: Powerline adapters and extenders must be deployed in a set of two or more.
- Internet from Any Outlet: The AV600 Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit brings internet to any area with a power outlet using your home's electrical wiring
- Ultra-fast Powerline Speed: HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of upto 600Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- Ethernet Port: Allows your TV, game console or PC to connect to the internet at high speeds
Mains Filter inside the outlet reduces electrical noise interference and improves powerline communication performance
128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of the "Pair" button
TP-Link TL-PA4010P Kit's Power Saving Mode helps reducing power consumption by upto 85%
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TL-PA4010P AV600 Passthrough Powerline Adapter
- 2 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (per individual unit)
- Length: 9.50 cm
- Width: 5.80 cm
- Height: 4.20 cm
- Weight: 98 gm
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Interface: Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button: Pair Button
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- System Requirements for tpPLC Utility:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X (10.7 or later)