Highlights from TP-Link TL-PA7010P Kit Reviews
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode, reduces power consumption by upto 85%
1000Mbps! Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of upto 1000 Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, your TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes it the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router, plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
Power Save by Upto 85%
TP-Link TL-PA7010P Kit, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by upto 85% (Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments).
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TL-PA7010P Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter
- 1 X 6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5 Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (per individual unit)
- Length: 12.60 cm
- Width: 7.10 cm
- Height: 4.20 cm
- Weight: 860 gm (total)
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10