Highlights from TP-Link TL-PA7010P Kit Reviews
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode, reduces power consumption by upto 85%
1000Mbps: Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of upto 1000 Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Data Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, your TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes it the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play: No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router, plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet and you're done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, TP-Link TL-PA7010P Powerline Kit with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
Power Save by Upto 85%
TP-Link TL-PA7010P Kit, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by upto 85% (Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments).
What Comes in the Box
- 2 X TL-PA7010P Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter
- 1 X 6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5 Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
Dimensions (per individual unit)
- Length: 12.60 cm
- Width: 7.00 cm
- Height: 4.20 cm
- Weight: 120 gm
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10