Highlights from TP-Link TL-PS110P Reviews
- Compatible with upto 230 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS
- Supports POST (Power On Self Test) and E-mail Alert
What This Product Does
TP-Link TL-PS110P Print Server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
Your TP-Link TL-PS110P Print Server is compatible with most printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-Link TL-PS110P Print Server features high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-Link TL-PS110P Print Server supports a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-PS110P Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
- 1 X Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
- 1 X Resource CD
- 1 X Power Supply Unit
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 5.90 cm
- Width: 5.20 cm
- Height: 2.20cm
- Weight: 70 gm
- Parallel Port
- Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port
- Power Consumption: 3.3 V DC, 2A
- LED Indicator: Status, 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps
- Management: Web Management, Telnet Configuration, HP Web Jet Admin
- Protocols: TCP/IP, Remote Virtual USB), LPR/LPD
- Advanced Features: DHCP Client, POST(Power On Self Test), Firmware Upgradable, Windows-Based Utility
- Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10
- Mac OS 8.1 or Later
- Netware 3.12 or Later