Highlights from TP-Link TL-SF1005P Reviews
- 5 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- Supports PoE Power upto 15.4 W for each PoE port
- Requires no configuration and installation
TP-Link TL-SF1005P Switch is a 5 10/100 Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of your TP-Link TL-SF1005P Switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TP-Link TL-SF1005P Switch has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 58W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port-1=port-2=port-3>port-4): This function will help to ensure the normal operation of the system, it means Port 4 will be cut off when all total PoE PDs power consumption exceed 58 W. For an example, Port 1, 2 and 4 is using 15.4 W (maximum power for per port is 15.4 W); the system power is 46.2 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 12 W and then the system will cut off
the power of Port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4W, and Port3 will use 12W, no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy of Use
TP-Link TL-SF1005P Switch is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, TP-Link TL-SF1005P with 4-Port PoE is an ideal choice for expanding your home or office network.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SF1005P 5-Port Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 9.98 cm
- Width: 9.80 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 240 gm
- Interface: 5 X 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports. Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48 VDC / 1.25 A)
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 af compliant. PoE Ports: Port 1- Port 4.Â Power Supply: 58 W
- Mac Address Table: 2 K
- Switching Capacity: 1 Gbps
- Transmission Distance: Store-And-Forward
- Max Power Consumption: 1.678 W (max. no PD connected).Â 64.82 W (max. with 58w PD connected)
- Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Advanced Functions:
- Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs
- Priority Function
- Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
- IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure For Half-Duplex Mode
- Certification FCC, CE, RoHS