TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port Ethernet Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
- Regular price
- $60.75 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $60.75 SGD
- Unit price
Next workday courier despatch. From Singapore.
MPN: ; UPC:
Highlights from TP-Link TL-SF1008P Reviews
- With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- Requires no configuration and installation
TP-Link TL-SF1008P Desktop Switch is an unmanaged switch with 8 X 10/100 Mbps ports that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 4) of your TP-Link TL-SF1008P Desktop Switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Your TP-Link TL-SF1008P Desktop Switch has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 57W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1 = port 2 = port 3 > port 4): This function will help protect the system when the system?? power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2 and 4 is using 15.4 W (maximum power for per port is 15.4 W); the system power is 46.2 W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 3 with 12 W, and then the system will cut off the power of port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2 will use 15.4 W, and port 3 will use 12 W, no power will be supplied to port 4.
Easy to Use
TP-Link TL-SF1008P Desktop Switch is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port Ethernet Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 17.10 cm
- Width: 9.80 cm
- Height: 2.70 cm
- Weight: 640 gm
- Interface: 8 X 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Power Consumption: Maximum (PoE on): 60.2 W (220 V / 50 Hz), Maximum (PoE off): 3.2 W (220 V / 50 Hz)
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48 VDC / 1.25 A)
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 af compliant, PoE Ports: Port 1- Port 4, Power Supply: 57 W
- Backbound Bandwidth: 1.6 Gbps
- Mac Address Table: 2 K
- Max Power Consumption: 2.66 (220 / 50 Hz. no PD connected), 65.92 (220 / 50 Hz. with 57 W PD connected)
- Max Heat Dissipation: 9.08 BTU/h (no PD connected), 224.92 BTU/h (with 57 W PD connected)
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs, Priority Function, Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging, IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Back pressure For Half-Duplex Mode