Highlights from TP-Link TL-SG1005P Reviews
- 4 PoE ports, transfers data and power on a single cable
- IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- Requires no configuration and installation
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of TP-Link TL-SG1005P Switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 56 W, your TP-Link TL-SG1005P Switch's intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port's power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
- Qos: For Fluent Online Experience: Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
- IGMP Snooping: Traffic Optimization for IPTV: IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
TP-Link TL-SG1005P Switch has sturdy, compact metal casing and shielded RJ45 ports, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, the fanless design ensures quiet operation.
TP-Link TL-SG1005P Switch's PoE switches Work With
- IP Cameras for surveillance
- IP Phones on conference calls
- Omada EAPs for WiFi coverage
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SG1005P 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.00 cm
- Width: 9.80 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 310 gm
- Interface: 5 X 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48 VDC / 1.25 A)
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 af compliant, PoE Ports: Port1- Port4,
Power Supply: 56 W
- Backbound Bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Mac Address Table: 2 K
- Advanced Features: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs, Priority Function, Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging, EEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP Snooping
- Transfer Method: Store-And-Forward
- Certification: FCC, RoHS