Highlights from TP-Link TL-SG105E Reviews
- Plug and play, with no configuration required
- Durable metal housing for physical robustness
- Green technology reduces power consumption
What This Product Does
TP-Link TL-SG105E Switch is an ideal upgrade on unmanaged switches, suited for home and small business networks. Equipped with adaptive network management features like QoS, VLAN, and IGMP Snooping, this switch is capable to connect managed networks without interruption.
Easy to Use
Connecting devices to your TP-Link TL-SG105E Switch is simple. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port detects the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts settings for compatibility and optimal performance.
Durable Metal Housing
TP-Link TL-SG105E Switch is protected by a high-quality metal housing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TP-Link TL-SG105E delivers switching performance you can depend on. Its compact size makes it ideal for deployment on the desktop or over the work bench.
Additional Traffic Control Features
You can simple plug-and-play your TP-Link TL-SG105E Switch and start using it. And, there are more traffic control, network monitoring, and troubleshooting tools available for more demanding network requirements. Network monitoring enables users to observe traffic behavior. Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics allow connection problems on your network to be identified and located. Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on Port/802.1p/DSCP QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free. Combining security with network performance, TP-Link TL-SG105E Switch supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link's latest Unmanaged Pro Switches make adopts innovative energy-saving policies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills, it's a win-win!
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
- 1 X Power Adapter
- Rubber Feet
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 10.00 cm
- Width: 9.80 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 499 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
- Interface: 5 X 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 9 VDC/0.6 A)
- Max Power Consumption: 2.7 W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 9.1 BTU/h
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 7.4 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 2 K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 1 Mb
- Jumbo Frame 15 KB
- Quality of Service: Port-based QoS, 802.1p/DSCP QoS with 4 priority queues, Rate Limit, Storm Control
- L2 Features: IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Static Link Aggregation
Port Mirroring, Cable Diagnostics, Loop Prevention
- VLAN: Upto 32 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Certification: FCC RoHS
- Microsoft Windows for management utility