Highlights from TP-Link TL-SG108E Reviews
- Plug and play, with no configuration required
- Intelligent management via a web user interface
- Green technology reduces power consumption
What This Product Does
TP-Link TL-SG108E Switch is an ideal upgrade on unmanaged switches, suited for home and small business networks. A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment without the need for a technician, while a robust metal casing provides better protection for components. Equipped with intelligent management features like QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping and more, TP-Link TL-SG108E Switch is effective in both simple and more demanding network environments.
Easy to Use
Connecting devices to TP-Link TL-SG108E Switch is simple. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port detects the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts settings for compatibility and optimal performance.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of your TP-Link TL-SG108E Switch are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, it delivers switching performance you can depend on. Its compact size makes it ideal for deployment on desktops or work benches.
Additional Software Features
TP-Link TL-SG108E Switch excels not only in simple plug-and-play networks but also in more demanding environments. Network monitoring enables users to observe traffic behavior. Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics allow connection problems on your network to be identified and located. Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on Port/802.1p/DSCP QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free. Combining security with network performance, TP-Link TL-SG108E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link’s latest generation of Unmanaged Pro Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills, it’s a win-win!
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch
- 1 X Power Cord
- Rubber Feet
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 15.80 cm
- Width: 10.10 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 510 gm
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
- Interface: 8 X 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 9 VDC/0.6 A)
- Max Power Consumption: 3.55 W (220 V/50 Hz)
- Max Heat Dissipation: 12.12 BTU/h
- Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 4 K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 1.5 Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 15 KB
- Quality of Service: Support Port-based/802.1p/DSCP priority, Support 4 priority queues, Rate Limit, Storm Control
- L2 Features: IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Static Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, Cable Diagnostics, Loop Prevention
- VLAN: Supports up to 32 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs), MTU/Port/Tag VLAN
- Transmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Microsoft Windows for running Utility