TP-Link TL-SG116 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch
- Regular price
- $82.24 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $82.24 SGD
- Unit price
Next workday courier despatch. From Singapore.
MPN: ; UPC:
Highlights from TP-Link TL-SG116 Reviews
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
Plug and play, with no configuration needed
The TP-Link 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Plug and Play design, with no configuration required, makes the product easy to use. Moreover, TP-Link TL-SG116 Desktop Switch adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TP-Link TL-SG116 can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
TP-Link TL-SG116 Desktop Switch greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, work group, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! Your TP-Link TL-SG116 Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
Easy to Use
The auto features of TP-Link TL-SG116 Desktop Switch makes installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Moreover, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-SG116 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch
- 1 X Singapore Power Cord
- Rubber Feet
- 1 X Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 28.60 cm
- Width: 11.20 cm
- Height: 2.50 cm
- Weight: 1.30 kg
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.1p
- Interface: 16 X 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Physical Security Lock: Yes
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter 100 VAC ~ 240 VAC
(Output: 12 VDC / 1.0 A)
- LED Indicator: System Power,Â Link/Act indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
- Max Power Consumption: 10 W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 34.1 BTU/h
- Certification: FCC ,RoHS
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 23.8 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 8 K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 4.1 Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 10 KB
- Advanced Features: Green Technology,Â 802.3 x Flow Control,Â 802.1p/DSCP QoS,Â IGMP Snooping
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward