Highlights from TP-Link TL-WPA7510 Kit Reviews
- High-speed data transfer rates of upto 1000 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections
- Plug, Pair and Play: Seamless wired/wireless connection in minutes
Extend Your Powerline Network to Any Room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router.?? With advanced HomePlug AV2, TP-Link TL-WPA7510 Kit is perfect for delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed and brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
With TP-Link TL-WPA7510 Kit's 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, you can create a dual band Wi-Fi network (simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your Powerline network.
Gigabit Ethernet for Ultra-fast Data Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TP-Link TL-WPA7510 Kit allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes it the perfect home entertainment companion.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for?? Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play!
- Plug TP-Link TL-PA7010 in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug TP-Link TL-WPA7510 in any desired power outlet.
- Press the ???Ã‚Âº??Pair???Ã‚Âº??? buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
- Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Find the LEDs Disturbing?
You can easily turn off TP-Link TL-WPA7510 Kit's LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC App make it easy to manage and secure your network.?? You can download the tpPLC App for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WPA7510 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline ac WiFi Kit (TL-WPA7510 and?? TL-PA7010)
- 2 X 2 Meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year?? Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length:?? 13.56 cm/9.80 cm
- Width: 7.08 cm/6.00 cm
- Height: 4.90 cm/3.60 cm
- Weight:?? 742 gm
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ab?? IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz
- Interface: 1 X Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone, Reset
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 8 W (230 V / 50 Hz).?? Standby: 2.2 W (230 V / 50 Hz)
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4 G Wi-Fi, 5 G Wi-Fi
- Range: 300 meters in house
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Quality of Service: ToS,?? Supports up to 4-level type QoS,?? Support up to 8-level VLAN priority field
- Security: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- IGMP: IGMP v1/v2/v3
- Multi Access Methods: CSMA/CA channel-access schemes
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS