TP-Link TL-WPA8630P AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac WiFi Kit
- Regular price
- $101.87 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $101.87 SGD
- Unit price
Highlights from TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Powerline WiFi Kit Reviews
- Dual band WiFi with combined speeds of upto 1200 Mbps
- WiFi Clone Button: seamless network, extends throughout home/office
- Manage LED indicators with on/off button or remotely with tpPLC App
Enjoy Excellent WiFi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Plug in TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Speeds Upto 1200 Mbps
Enjoy wireless speeds of 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit allows you to effortlessly extend your WiFi network using your home's electrical wiring. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home.
Excellent Powerline Transfer Speed Upto 1200 Mbps
The advanced HomePlug AV2 standard allows the extender to support 2 x 2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology, providing users with ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. Your TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit is ideal for supporting Ultra HD streaming video, online gaming, large file transfers and other bandwidth-intensive activities on multiple devices simultaneously.
2 X 2 MIMO with Beamforming
- More Stable Connections: TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit's 2 x 2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It established multiple simultaneous connections, allowing you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
- Better Long Distance Performance: It also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Plug, Pair and Play!
- Plug the TP-Link TL-PA8010P into the wall and use an ethernet cable to connect it to the router.
- Plug the companion TP-Link TL-WPA8630P into the desired power outlet.
- Press the Pair button on both adapters to create a secure network.
Unify Your Network with the WiFi Clone Button
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button.
Easily Add Additional Extenders Using the Auto Sync Function
To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices of your TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit. Once this process is complete, you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronized on all network devices automatically.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (upto 16A) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit's built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, your TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Kit allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WPA8630P Gigabit Powerline ac WiFi Kit (TL-WPA8630P and TL-PA8010P)
- 2 X 2 Meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 15.20 cm/13.10 cm
- Width: 7.50 cm/7.20 cm
- Height: 4.20 cm/4.20 cm
- Weight: 210 gm/ 140 gm
- Standards and Protocols:
- HomePlug AV2
- IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11a/ac 5 GHz
- Interface: 3 X Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button : Pair, Reset, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi Clone
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 10.8 W (230 V / 50 Hz)
- Standby: 5 W (230 V / 50 Hz)
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4 G Wi-Fi, 5 G WiFi
- Range: 300 meters in house
- Quality of Service: ToS, Supports up to 4-level type QoS, Support up to 8-level VLAN priority field
- Security: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- IGMP: IGMP v1/v2/v3
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS