Highlights from TP-Link TL-WR802N Reviews
- 300Mbps, ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Easy installation in minutes
Ideal for Home and Travel Use
To meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter, TP-Link TL-WR802N supports Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client and Access Point Modes. TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router is the smallest wireless router in the world. It is very easy to use and is a perfect choice for travelers, students and anyone else who lives life on the go.
Instantly create a private wireless network with your TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router and share Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices. Ideal for setup in most hotels.
Enjoy wireless Internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP Access Point.
Range Extender Mode
TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router helps extend existing Wi-Fi to improve signal strength and maximize coverage.
Allow devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
Access Point Mode
Create a wireless network for Wi-Fi devices.
Flexible Power Supply - Find Power Wherever You Are
TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router can be powered using the included power adapter or using a smartphone /USB charger.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WR802N 300Mbps Wireless N Nano Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Ethernet cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
- 1 X Resource CD
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 5.70 cm
- Width: 5.70 cm
- Height: 1.80 cm
- Weight: 204 gm
- 1 X 10 / 100 Mbps WAN/LAN Port
- 1 X Micro USB Port
- 1 X Reset Button
- External Power Supply: 5 V / 1 A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna Type: On-Board
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Modes: Router Mode, Repeater Mode, Client Mode, AP Mode, WISP Router Mode
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- MAC OS
- UNIX or Linux