Highlights from TP-Link TL-WR802N Reviews
- 300Mbps, ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Easy installation in minutes
Ideal for Home and Travel Use
To meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter, TP-Link TL-WR802N supports Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client and Access Point Modes. TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router is the smallest wireless router in the world. It is very easy to use and is a perfect choice for travelers, students and anyone else who lives life on the go.
Instantly create a private wireless network with your TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router and share Internet access with multiple WiFi devices. Ideal for setup in most hotels.
Enjoy wireless Internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP Access Point.
Range Extender Mode
TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router helps extend existing WiFi to improve signal strength and maximize coverage.
Allow devices that require a wired connection to access an existing WiFi network.
Access Point Mode
Create a wireless network for WiFi devices.
Flexible Power Supply - Find Power Wherever You Are
TP-Link TL-WR802N Nano Router can be powered using the included power adapter or using a smartphone /USB charger.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WR802N N300 Single Band Wireless N Nano Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
- 1 X Resource CD
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 5.70 cm
- Width: 5.70 cm
- Height: 1.80 cm
- Weight: 204 gm
- 1 X 10 / 100 Mbps WAN/LAN Port
- 1 X Micro USB Port
- 1 X Reset Button
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
- External Power Supply: 5 V / 1 A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna Type: On-Board
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Wireless Modes: Router Mode, Repeater Mode, Client Mode, AP Mode, WISP Router Mode
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- MAC OS
- UNIX or Linux