Highlights from TP-Link TL-WR902AC Reviews
- Dual Band AC750 WiFi
- One Switch for Multiple Modes
- Versatile USB, file sharing or providing power supply to mobile devices
Portable and Compact
TP-Link TL-WR902AC Travel Router is small enough to put into your pocket and make sure you can have internet access wherever you go. The mini USB power supply and built-in adapter make it perfect for travelers, students and anyone else living life on the go.
Excellent Wireless Speed
Coming with the next generation WiFi standard, 802.11ac, faster than wireless N speeds, your TP-Link TL-WR902AC Travel Router delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of upto 733 Mbps, making it an ideal choice for various applications simultaneously.
Multi-functional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
TP-Link TL-WR902AC Travel Router's multi-functional USB port allows you to share files and media through your internet browser with different computers. Also, the USB port can provide power supply (up to 5V/2A) to mobile devices like smart phones or tablets, making it easy to charge on the go.
- Range Extender Mode: Extend your existing Wi-Fi network to maximize coverage and eliminate dead-zones.
- Client Mode: TP-Link TL-WR902AC Travel Router devices that require a wired connection to access an existing WiFi network.
- Access Point Mode: Create a wireless network for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Router Mode: Connect to a hotel's Ethernet to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access to all your Wi-Fi devices.
- Hotspot Mode: Connect your TP-Link TL-WR902AC Travel Router to an outdoor WISP Access Point enjoy a private WiFi hotspot for your devices in public areas.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WR902AC AC750 Travel Dual Band WiFi Router
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 7.40 cm
- Width: 6.70 cm
- Height: 2.20 cm
- Weight: 58 gm
- 1 X 10 / 100 Mbps WAN/LAN Port
- 1 X Reset Button
- 1 X USB 2.0 Port
- 1 X Mode Switch
- 1 X WPS Button
- External Power Supply: 5 V / 2 A
- Antenna Type: On-Board
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 5 GHz: Upto 433 Mbps (Only with 11AC Wireless Adapter), Upto 150 Mbps with 11 N Wireless Adapter and 2.4 GHz: Upto 300 Mbps
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- WAN Connection: Type Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List,
Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols: Supports IPv4
- Guest Network: 1 X 2.4 GHz guest network, 1 X 5 GHz guest network
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS
- Linux-based operating system