Highlights from TP-Link TL-WR941HP Reviews
- Superior Range: high power amplifiers and high-gain antennas
- Offers 3 wireless modes: router, range extender and access point
- Ideal for video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
Designed to be Powerful
TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router uses independent high power amplifiers and high
gain antennas to provide a superior wireless experience.
High Gain External Antennas
High gain antennas boost the reception and sensitivity of the router to create stronger connections over greater distances. This allows TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router signal to travel farther and provide stable Internet access for all of your most important connected devices.
Independent High Power Amplifiers
Independent high power amplifiers provide significantly increased output power of up to 1000 mw, which is up to 5 x transmission power, when compared to a normal router. This ensures that your wireless signal is strong enough to penetrate walls and other obstacles.
Superior Range Upto 10,000*2 Square Feet
With its upgraded hardware, your TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router easily outperforms standard routers, providing dramatically expanded wireless coverage and connections that are significantly more reliable. You can enjoy high speed WiFi in every part of your home, in your garage and even in the backyard.
The signal from TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router can remain strong, even after it has passed through walls and barriers. This helps to eliminate WiFi dead spots and ensures that your wireless signal will remain stable over longer distances.
More than a Router
In addition to serving as a wireless router, TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router can also function as a range extender or wireless access point, providing you with the flexibility you need in any situation.
450Mbps The Ideal Choice on 2.4GHz
With the 450Mbps wireless speeds on 2.4GHz WiFi band, TP-Link TL-WR941HP Router can work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
Easy Setup and Management
The intuitive web interface and powerful Tether app allow you to set up the routers in minutes. Tether also lets you manage your network settings, including parental controls and access control policies, using any Android or iOS device.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link TL-WR941HP N450 WiFi Router
- 1 X RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 X Singapore Power Adapter
- 1 X Quick Installation Guide
Three-Year Local Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 22.75 cm
- Width: 19.00 cm
- Height: 4.83 cm
- Weight: 431 gm
- 4 X 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 X 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
- Button: Wireless On/Off Button, RE Button, WPS Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- External Power Supply: 12VDC / 1.5A
- Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: 3 X 9 dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, NCC, BSMI
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Signal Rate 11 n: Upto 450 Mbps (dynamic), 11 g: Upto 54 Mbps (dynamic), 11 b: Upto 11 Mbps (dynamic)
- Transmit Power: CE: < 20 dBm (2.4 GHz), FCC: < 30 dBm
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless: 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP/BigPond
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7, XP
- Mac OS
- Unix or Linux.