TP-Link UE330 Review Highlights
- Three additional USB 3.0 ports. Transfer speed upto 5 Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Transfer speed upto 1000 Mbps
- Enhanced stability and compatibility
3-Port USB 3.0 Hub
Your TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a light and compact gadget. It adds three USB 3.0 ports to your devices for simultaneous use by variety of USB devices. USB 3.0 supports data transfer speed upto 10 times as fast as USB2.0. And is also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
Also a Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter also adds Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your ultrabook, chromebook, laptop or desktop. Ensuring you upto 1000 Mbps reliable wired network connection.
Carry One that Equals Two
- UE330 performance = 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub + USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- UE330 size = USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (only)
Unpack and Ready to Use
TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter's Plug and Play feature enables you to use it by simply connecting it to available USB port without manual driver installation (you will still need manual driver installation for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8, 10.11 though).
Utilizing advanced chipset solution, TP-Link UE330 USB and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter ensures fast and stable connection in Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Linux OS (manual driver installation required for Mac OS X 10.5-10.8, 10.11).
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X TP-Link UE330 USB 3.0 3-Port Hub and Gigabit Ethernet 2 in 1 USB Adapter
- 1 X User Guide
Three-Year Carry-In Singapore Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 9.60 cm
- Breadth: 3.10 cm
- Height: 2.30 cm
- Weight: 92 gm
- Output Interface:
- 3 X USB-A 3.0 Ports
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Input Interface: 1 X USB-A 3.0 Connector
- Chipset: RTL8153
- Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
- Mac OS X (10.5-10.11): manual driver installation required
- Linux OS
- Chrome OS