- Vertical keystone allows you to correct/adjust distorted images with ease
- Automatically powers off to conserve energy and lamp life
- Native resolution: 1280 x 800
- Eco Mode: ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp's lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector's sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Bright Images in Any Environment
3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio of your ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector guarantees the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector's 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments
Immersive 3D Viewing
ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector's HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets and media players.
Get your ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin, the projector will power itself on automatically
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection
Remote Control Functionality
ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
Using ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector's Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience's attention back to them by hiding the screen's image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PA503W WXGA Projector
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 29.40 cm
- Width: 21.80 cm
- Height: 11.00 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Projection System: 0.65 inch WXGA
- DC Type: DC3
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 200 W
- Lens: F = 2.56 - 2.68, f = 22 - 24.1 mm
- Projection Offset: 100% +/- 5%
- Throw Ratio: 1.55 ~ 1.70
- Image Size: 30 inch - 300 inch
- Throw Distance: 1 m-10.98 m(100 inch @ 3.34 m)
- Optical Zoom: 1.1 x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27 dB
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to Full HD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K ~ 102 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23 ~ 120 Hz
- Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240 V +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- Power Consumption: Normal: 260 W
- Standby: <0.5 W
- 2 X Computer In (share With Component)
- 1 X Composite
- 1 X Audio-in (3.5 mm)
- 1 X HDMI (Back)
- 1 X Monitor Out
- 1 X Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- Speaker: 2 W
- 1 X RS232
- 1 X USB Type Mini B (Services)