Highlights from ViewSonic PA603W Reviews
- Share content via LAN/Wi-Fi display with vPresenter Pro app
- Smart device content can be mirrored directly through USB connection
- SuperEco mode reduces power consumption and extends lamp life
ViewSonic PA603W Projector's USB reader support allows users to run photo images such as JPG and BMP, as well as office documents including PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and excel files, directly from a thumb drive for a PC-less projection solution.
Operation has been verified for the following applications:
- Adobe PDF: 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4
- Microsoft Word: British Word 95, Word 97/2000/2002/2003/2007(.docx)/2010(.docx)
- Microsoft Excel: British Excel 5/95, Excel 97/2000/2002/2003/2007(.xlsx)/2010(.xlsx)/Office XP Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint: British PowerPoint97, PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007(.pptx)/2010(.pptx)/Office XP PowerPoint, PowerPoint presentation 2003 and earlier(.pps)/2007 and 2010(.ppsx)
ViewSonic PA603W Projector supports display over LAN/W-Fi with vPresenter Pro app, which enables wireless content sharing from laptops and other smart devices and allows you to connect upto 4 different content sources simultaneously shown on a quad split screen.
Mobile Screen Mirroring
Content from smart devices can be mirrored instantly via USB cable connection for delivering presentations directly from your own device.
*Android 5.0 above devices need to first download the vPresenter Pro app to perform screen mirroring; audio cannot be output from projector when being mirrored.
ViewSonic PA603W Projector is Creston, AMX, PJ Link and Extron compatible for easy-to-use network management that allows administrators to remotely observe and control up to 256 projectors at one time through a LAN IP. An advanced real-time alert system sends status updates about power, lamp life and unit location for efficient monitoring.
Get your ViewSonic PA603W Projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
Easy Image Correction
ViewSonic PA603W's Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction and 4 corner adjustment features eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
8 Control Codes from a Single Remote
ViewSonic PA603W Projector's remote control can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. The remote can also be used to control specific projectors individually by adjusting the remote’s control code.
Bright Images in Any Environment
Packed with 3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio, your ViewSonic PA603W is equipped to produce bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Immersive 3D Viewing
ViewSonic PA603W Projector is capable of projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets and media players via HDMI connection.
SonicMode uses an embedded DSP chip to optimize sound performance for 3 different usage scenarios:
- Standard Mode: A preset mode that offers the best sound levels for general use.
- Speech Mode: A preset mode that enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures.
- Entertainment Mode: a preset mode that is fine-tuned with more bass and richer mid-high frequencies; ideal for music and movies.
When the Power Saving setting is turned on and no signal input is detected, ViewSonic PA603W Projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: The projector will automatically switch from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
ViewSonic PA603W’s Sleep Timer function allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Reduced Energy Consumption
When no signal has been detected, ViewSonic PA603W Projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PA603W WXGA Projector
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control (w/ Laser Pointer)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 29.40 cm
- Width: 21.80 cm
- Height: 11.00 cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Projection System: 0.65 inch WXGA
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800
- DC Type: DC3
- Brightness: 3600 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio With SuperEco Mode: 22000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 200 W
- Lens: F = 2.56 - 2.68, f = 22 - 24.1 mm
- Projection Offset: 100% +/- 5%
- Throw Ratio: 1.55 - 1.70
- Image Size: 30 inch - 300 inch
- Throw Distance: 1 m - 10.98 m (100 inch @ 3.34 m)
- Keystone: H: +/- 20° , V: +/- 30°
- Optical Zoom: 1.1 x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27 dB
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to Full HD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15 K ~ 102 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23 ~ 120 Hz
- 1 X Computer In (share With Component)
- 1 X Composite
- 1 X Audio-in (3.5 mm)
- 1 X HDMI (HDCP) (Back): (HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
- 1 X Monitor Out
- 1 X Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- Speaker: 10 W
- 2 X USB Type A (Power) (1 x reader 5V/0.5A and 1 x optional wifi dongle)
- 1 X RS232
- 1 X RJ45
- 1 X USB Type Mini B (Services)
Minimum system requirements for vPresenter Pro
- Mac OS 10.10-10.11
- iOS 9-10
- Windows 7-10
- Android 5.0 above
There may be system requirement changes for Mac OS and iOS, please refer to ViewSonic website or App Store before use.