- Great energy-saving design that lowers the total cost of ownership
- 2-Watt speakers fill your room with wall-to-wall sound
- Ideal for use in education and small business environments
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLP projectors, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate colors. With an exclusive color wheel design and dynamic lamp control capabilities, it projects images with reliable and true-to-life color performance, in both bright and dark environments, without sacrificing image quality.
Bright Images for Any Environment
Packed with 3,300 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 22,000:1 in DynamicEco mode, ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA Projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in any environment – even in rooms with high ambient light.
3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI
Equipped with the latest HDMI, ViewSonic PJD5255 can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players - perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, laptops, tablets, and media players.
Choice of 5 View Settings
A choice of 5 unique view settings provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
- Brightest: ensures crisp, clear images in environments with high ambient light.
- Dynamic: best for delivering presentations or text-heavy content.
- Standard: ideal for projecting content from PCs and notebooks.
- ViewMatch: best for everyday general viewing.
- Movie: ideal for watching movies in darkened environments.
SonicExpert™ Technology: Clear, comfortable, and louder sound over same-class projectors
Following a groundbreaking proprietary speaker transducer and chamber re-design, ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA Projector delivers full-range sound 20Hz – 20KHz for presentations or off-the-clock home entertainment. The compact speakers take pride in quality sound with best-fit Sound Response Curve, and high efficiency of transferring electric power to sound power. They sound stronger, offering more concentration, letting sound travel farther.
Intuitive Interface for Ease of Use
Smarter design features include an intuitive and tactile keypad for simple operation, an easy-access top lamp door for simple lamp maintenance and replacement, and an optional cable management hood for reduced clutter.
Programmable Remote Control
A programmable hotkey button can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions. In addition, users can control up to eight projectors in the same venue via a single remote control for easy projector selection and operation during lessons or meetings.
Conserve Energy with DynamicEco
With the DynamicEco button on the included remote control, users can dim the projection brightness by 70%. This mode is also auto-activated whenever ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA is idle. It reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 10,000 hours.
Smart Restart/Quick Power Off
With the Smart Restart feature enabled, the projector can be quickly restarted from standby mode without waiting for a power cycle to complete. With the Quick Power Off feature enabled, the projector can be quickly powered off in seconds rather than waiting for a cool-down cycle to complete. This lets users pack the projector away without having to worry about the internal fan still running.
Convenient Auto Power On/Off Feature
ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA Projector automatically powers on for quick and easy startup whenever a VGA or HDMI cable is connected. Conversely, when no signal is detected from a VGA or HDMI cable, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
ProjectorDistance App for Quick Projector Position Preview
No matter whether you are using a small meeting room, middle classroom, or big hall, ProjectorDistance tells you how far ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA should be placed according to the room ceiling height, projector’s screen size, aspect ratio etc. Just input a few figures and the result will be displayed in the simulation scenarios with measurement. You can use your finger to adjust the distance instantly.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PJD5255 XGA Multimedia LightStream Projector
- 1 X 1.8m Power Cord
- 1 x 1.8m VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control with Batteries (Without Laser)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide (one sheet version)
- 1 X ViewSonic CD Wizard (with User Manual)
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 31.60 cm
- Breadth: 22.80 cm
- Height: 10.37 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Lens Digital Zoom: 0.8X~2.0X
- Size: 30-300 inch
- Throw Distance: 1.0 m - 8.0 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.86~2.04
- Lamp: 190 W
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: +40~-40° (manual)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colors (30 bits per color)
- Optical Offset: 100%+/-5%
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43 MHz
- PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60)
- SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
- SD: 480i and 576i ED: 480p and 576p
- HD: 720p,1080i, 1080p
- Frequency - Fh: 15-102 KHz; Fv: 23-120 Hz
- 2 X VGA RGB Input
- 1 X VGA RGB Output
- 1 X Composite Video RCA-1
- 1 X S Video Mini-Din 4 pin
- 2 X Component Video Share with VGA
- 1 X Digital HDMI 1.4
- 1 X 3.5mm Mini-Mono Audio Jack
- 1 X Mini USB
- Voltage: 100~240 Vac 50/60 Hz (Auto Switching)
- Consumption: 265 W (Max)
- PC: 1024 x 768 @60 Hz (native)
- Mac: 1024 x 768 @60 Hz (native)