- 22,000:1 Contrast Ratio in DynamicEco Mode
- 10W speaker delivers incredibly clear sound
With HDMI and Cable Management Hood
ViewSonic PJD6350 Networkable Projector features 3,300 ANSI lumens, native XGA 1024x768 resolution, majestic style and thoughtfully intuitive design. Designed with smarter features and extensive connectivity, the networkable ViewSonic PJD6350 is ideal for use in education and corporate environments.
SuperColor: Best in Class Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLP projectors for true-to-life color performance in any light. SuperColor™ 6-Segment Color Wheel maximizes brightness increasing it by 15% or more with the highest color saturation over others in the same class.
Balanced Color and Brightness
ViewSonic PJD6350 Networkable Projector's unique ViewMatch picture mode delivers the optimum brightness and color for everyday projector use.
This projector includes ViewSonic’s exclusive PortAll feature - a neatly designed enclosed compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you stream multimedia content discretely from wireless HDMI dongles or MHL connectors.
Remotely Monitor and Control up to 256 Projectors
ViewSonic PJD6350 Projector comes equipped with Crestron RoomView Express, an easy-to-use network management system that lets administrators remotely monitor and control up to 256 LightStream projectors from a single PC.
Extreme Mounting Flexibility
Equipped with a 1.3x optical zoom lens, ViewSonic PJD6350 Projector provides mounting flexibility with a wider throw distance range. With a 1.5 shorter throw ratio, this lens can also project large images from short distances in small rooms. And with a throw ratio ranging from 1.51 to 1.97, this projector can effectively replace typical DLP and 3LCD projectors without having to move or re-instal existing projector mounts.
Easy Image Adjustments
Horizontal and vertical Keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
SonicExpert Technology For Absolute Best-in-Class Sound
ViewSonic’s exclusive SonicExpert technology incorporates a ported speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver higher volume.
SonicMode for Enhanced Audio Experience
ViewSonic PJD6350 Projector's SonicMode offers three presets for different applications.
- Standard: offers the best sound levels for general use.
- Speech: enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures, or for sales calls and video conferencing.
- Entertainment: delivers more bass and richer mid-high frequencies ideal for music and movies.
Dual HDMI with 3D Blu-ray Support
Equipped with two HDMI ports, ViewSonic PJD6350 can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players - perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, laptops, tablets, and media players.
Easy Access Lamp
An easy-access top lamp door enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement.
Smart Fan and Free Air Flow Design
An integrated thermal sensor intelligently controls fan speed, reduces noise, and saves energy, while air flows freely through ViewSonic PJD6350 Projector for quick and efficient cooling of the lamp.
Hide Unsightly Cables
The cable management hood connects onto the back of ViewSonic PJD6350 Projector to hide unsightly cable clutter and exposed ports.
Do It All with a Single Remote Control
A programmable hotkey “MyButton” can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions. A single remote control can also control up to eight projectors in the same venue. A Free vRemote App also allows users to control a projector via a mobile device.
ProjectorDistance App for Quick Projector Position Preview
No matter whether you are using a small meeting room, medium-sized classroom or big hall, ProjectorDistance tells you how far ViewSonic PJD6350 should be placed according to the room ceiling height, projector’s screen size, aspect ratio etc. Just input a few figures and the result will be displayed in the simulation scenarios with measurement. You can use your finger to adjust the distance instantly.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PJD6350 Networkable XGA LightStream Projector
- 1 X 1.8m Power Cord
- 1 X 1.8m VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control with Batteries (With Laser)
- 1 X Cable Cover
- 1 X Quick Start Guide (one sheet version)
- 1 X ViewSonic CD Wizard (with User Manual)
- Two-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 31.60 cm
- Breadth: 22.80 cm
- Height: 10.37 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Lens Optical Zoom: 1.3X; Digital Zoom:0.8X~2.0X
- Size: 30 - 300 inch
- Throw Distance: 1.0 m - 10.0 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.51~1.97
- Lamp: 190 W
- Keystone Correction Vertical: +30~-30° (Manual) Horizontal: +30~-30° (Manual)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colours (30 bits per color)
- Optical Offset; 115% +/- 5%
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43 MHz PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60)
- SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
- SD: 480i and 576i; ED: 480p and 576p
- HD: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Frequency - Fh: 15-102 KHz; Fv: 23-120 Hz
- 2 X VGA RGB Input
- 1 X VGA RGB Output
- 1 X RCA-1 Composite Video
- 1 X S Video Mini-Din 4 pin
- 2 X Component Video Share with VGA
- 1 X HDMI 1.4
- 1 X MHL 2.0
- 2 X 3.5mm Mini-Mono Jack (Input)
- 1 X 3.5mm Mini-Mono Jack (Output)
- Microphone: Share with Audio in 2 connector
- Control: 1 X RS232 (DB-9) wired remote function
- 1 X Mini USB (for mouse control & firmware upgrade)
- Network: 1 X RJ45 LAN
- Voltage: 100~240 Vac 50/60 Hz (Auto Switching)
- Consumption: 315 W (Max)
- PC: 1024 x 768 @60 Hz (native)
- Mac: 1024 x 768 @60 Hz (native)