- Ideal projection for educational environments
- Remote network control through RJ-45 for monitoring & scheduling
- 10W speaker
Get rid of space limitations! Viewsonic PJD6683ws Projector with short throw functionality not only reduces significantly your space allotment for presentations but drives projection performance to a fantastically new level.
Short throw projection, impactful influence
ViewSonic PJD6683ws Projector can project a 95-inch wide screen image at only a 1-meter distance, increasing the flexibility and convenience of a projector for teaching and presentation scenarios.
DynamicEco™ mode for better power saving
When the PJD6683ws is on standby, the innovative embedded DynamicEco™ mode kicks in and efficiently decreases power consumption by up to 70% and extends projector lifetime accordingly. It also advances contrast ratio to 15,000:1 to tailor for professional projection performance.
High brightness and contrast ratio
With 3,000 ANSI lumen brightness and a WXGA 1280×800 native resolution, ViewSonic PJD6683ws Projector is ideal for classroom projector even in a well-lit environment.
Flexible interface design for conveniences
Through its HDMI interface, the PJD6683ws receives and transmits high quality visual and audio signals in a fully digital format. It can connect with high definition multimedia devices such as a Blu-Ray DVD player, Xbox 360, and a camcorder. With two sets of composite RGB inputs and s-Video component connections, ViewSonic PJD6683ws Projector can easily switch between projection images for a more user-friendly operation.
Crestron RoomView® Network management system
Crestron RoomView® provides an advanced, real-time alert system that sends status updates to your PC including power, lamp life, and unit presence. It also automates device functions such as power on/off, and broadcasts urgent messages via closed captioning. With smart network management, you’ll be able to save time, money and maintenance effort.
Advanced Dynamic Movie mode
With Dynamic Movie mode, the ViewSonic PJD6683ws Projector’s lamp automatically dims to strengthen and reveal fine details when displaying darker images. When displaying bright images, the lamp adjusts to create brilliant and bright whites. Dynamic Movie mode enhances image clarity, increases lamp life, reduces power consumption and ambient noise.
ProjectorDistance App for Quick Projector Position Preview
No matter whether you are using a small meeting room, medium-sized classroom, or big hall, ProjectorDistance tells you how far Viewsonic PJD6683ws Projector should be placed according to the room ceiling height, projector’s screen size, aspect ratio, etc. Just input several figures, the result will be displayed in the simulation scenarios with measurement. You can use your finger to adjust the distance instantly.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PJD6683ws Networkable WXGA Short Throw Projector
- 1 X 1.8 m Black Power Cord
- 1 X 1.8 m Black VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control with AAA Battery
- 1 X Lens Cap
- 1 X Quick Start Guide (Short Version)
- 1 X ViewSonic DVD Wizard (With User Manual)
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 29.40 cm
- Width: 24.20 cm
- Height: 8.40 cm
- Weight: 3.00 kg
- Type: TI DMD 0.65 (DLP™)
- Lens: Fixed
- Size: 30 - 300 inch
- Throw Distance: 0.3m - 3.2m
- Lamp: OSRAM 240W
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40° (Vertical)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Video: NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43 MHz PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60) SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) 480i and 576i, 480p and 576p 720p,1080i,1080p
- Frequency: Fh 31-100 KHz; Fv: 48-120 Hz
- RGB Input: 2 X DB-15
- RGB Output: 1 X DB-15
- Composite Video : 1 X RCA-1
- S Video: 1 X Mini-Din 4 pin
- Component Video: Shared with 2 X RGB
- Digital: 1 X HDMI 1.3
- Audio: 2 X 3.5 mm mini-mono jack
- Control: RS-232 (1 X DB-9)
- USB: 1 X Mini type B (for mouse control & firmware upgrade)
- Network: RJ-45
- Voltage: 100V ~ 240Vac 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 350W (max); 260W (min)
- PC: 1024x768 @ 60 Hz (Native)
- Mac: Support up to 1600x1200 @ 60Hz (Same as in PC)