- Optimized audio performance - speech, entertainment or standard scenario
- Flexible connectivity to high-definition devices
- Auto Power On - once VGA or HDMI cable is connected and signal detected
ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector features 3,200 lumens, Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek chassis.
ViewSonic PJD7720HD’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLPR projectors, ensuring that users enjoy realistic and accurate colors. With an exclusive color wheel design and dynamic lamp control capabilities, SuperColor Technology projects images with reliable and true-to-life color performance, in both bright and dark environments, without sacrificing image quality.
Enclosed HDMI/MHL Dongle Compartment
ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector’s exclusive PortAll feature - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you stream multimedia content discreetly from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable (wireless dongle is optional).
ViewSonic Exclusive RGBCYW Color Wheel
SuperColor 6-Segment Color Wheel RGBCYW actually decreases the white color segment and increases the Cyan and Yellow segments for coating, breaking through the conventional method of color brightness enhancement. It boosts Red and Yellow for vivid colors, and ensures the bright area of the image is clearer.
White is the most significant contributor to brightness, however, too much white will wash out colors. Unlike other DLP projectors which increase their white color segment to enhance brightness, your ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector utilizes its very own innovative RGBCYW color wheel solution.
With Smart Restart, ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector automatically enters a 3 minute standby mode when it is idle and turns down the projection to a power-saving 30% brightness. During standby mode, you can quickly and conveniently reactivate the projector for continued use without waiting for a complete power cycle.
ViewSonic PJD7720HD's proprietary SonicExpert technology incorporates a 10W ported speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20 Hz - 20 Khz sound range. The compact speaker takes pride in quality sound with best-fit Sound Response Curve, and high efficiency of transferring electric power to sound power.
The “Standard” preset offers the best sound levels for general use. The “Speech” preset enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures, or for sales calls and video conferencing. The “Entertainment” preset is fine-tuned with more bass and richer mid-high frequencies ideal for music and movies.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Inputs
Designed with two HDMI ports, ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players - perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device.
Balanced Color and Brightness
ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector features choice of 5 unique view settings which provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light. Brightest Mode: for environments where extra-high brightness is required, Dynamic Mode: for presentations under daylight environment and text content, Standard Mode: for matching PC or NB color, ViewMatch Mode: for general viewing and Movie Mode: for watching movies with better saturation in a dark environment.
Programmable Remote Control
To make things easier, ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector's remote control contains wireless presenter functions (mouse control, page up, page down etc.) and hotkeys for critical, major functions.
With “My Button” setup your favorite hotkey. Finding a function on a remote control or through the on-screen menu can be time-consuming. The “My Button” button on the remote control is a programmable shortcut button that can be user-programmed to launch a commonly used or desired function.
vRemote App controller with snapshot keystone and lamp life monitor
Never worry about missing a remote control again. Users can download vRemote, the virtual remote control, onto any IR or WiFi enabled smartphone. vRemote can instantly help users automatically correct keystone with a simple snapshot of the projected image. In addition, administrators can remotely view the projector's lamp working hours and adjust keystone.
- Top Lamp Door: An easy-access top lamp door enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement.
- Tactile Keypads: The tactile keypad is raised with concave buttons that assist in making ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector set up easier in dark environments.
ProjectorDistance App Quick
No matter small meeting room, middle classroom, or big hall, ProjectorDistance tells you how far ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Projector should be placed according to the room ceiling height, projector’s screen size, aspect ratio, etc. Just input several figures, the result will be displayed in the simulation scenarios with measurement. You can use finger to adjust the distance instantly.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PJD7720HD LightStream Full HD Valued Projector
- 1 X 1.8 m Power Cord
- 1 X Remote Control with Batteries (Without Laser)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide (one sheet version)
- 1 X ViewSonic CD Wizard (with User Manual)
- Two-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 31.60 cm
- Breadth: 22.80 cm
- Height: 10.37 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
- F Stop / Focal Length Mm: 2.59 ~ 2.87 / 16.88 ~ 21.88
- Zoom Factor: 1.1x
- Focus / Zoom: Manual / Manual
- Keystone: +/- 40° (Vertical)
- Display Size: 30" ~ 300"
- Throw Distance: 0.99 m ~ 10.89 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.49 ~ 1.64
- Lamp Power: 210 W
- Lamp Life (Normal / SuperEco Mode): 4000 / 10000 (hours)
- Brightness (Max.): 3200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio (Max.): 22000:1
- Optical Offset : 116 %+/-5%
- Audio: Speaker - 1 X 10W Cube
- Noise Level: Eco Mode - 30 dB
- Video: 480i and 576i, 480p and 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Frequency (H/V): 15 ~ 100 KHz / 24 ~ 120 Hz
- Digital Input: 1 X HDMI (1.4a) / 1 X HDMI (MHL2.0)
- Audio Input: 1 X 3.5mm mini jack
- Audio Output: 1 X 3.5mm mini jack
- Microphone In: 1 X 3.5mm mini jack
- Control: RS-232
- USB: 1 X Mini type B (Maintenance and mouse control)
- Voltage: 100~240 Vac 50/60 Hz (Auto Switching)
- Power Consumption: 330 W (Max.)
- Standby: <0.5 W
- PC: Support up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Mac: Support up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz