Highlights from ViewSonic PX700HD Reviews
- Dual HDMI inputs: connect multiple devices, share content in high-definition
- Specialized Sports Mode enhances colors, sporting events feel realistic
- Reduced Energy Consumption: auto power off, conserve energy/lamp life
Bright Images Anywhere
3,500 ANSI Lumens of brightness guarantee bright images in any environment with your ViewSonic PX700HD Projector, including rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology displays a wide color range, ensuring that users enjoy a true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Bring the Excitement of Game Day to Life
Experience the energetic atmosphere in the stadium with your friends from the comfort of your home with your ViewSonic PX700HD Projector.
- Brightest Mode: For bright environments where the projector must operate at maximum brightness.
- Sports Mode: Enhances to green hues to make the colors found on the field when watching sports feel more realistic.
- Standard Mode: Familiar color similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Gaming Mode: Color temperature that enhance visibility for gaming.
- Movie Mode: Cinematic color enhancements that improve the viewing experience when in dark ambient light environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
ViewSonic PX700HD Projector is capable of projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets and media players via HDMI connection.
Enhanced Gaming Experience
3 X fast input allows your in-game commands to be represented on-screen immediately, giving you a competitive advantage when gaming and taking the entire experience to a higher level.
Dual HDMI ports provide enough connectivity to support any of your HDMI multimedia devices, ViewSonic PX700HD Projector delivers a big screen experience for any occasion.
Integrated Power Source
A built-in 5V/1.5A USB power output on your ViewSonic PX700HD Projector can be used to supply power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming your favorite multimedia content.
Get your ViewSonic PX700HD Projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin, the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
8 Control Codes from 1 Remote
The remote control that comes with ViewSonic PX700HD Projector can be assigned to control upto 8 different projectors at once for convenient projector configuration and operation.
When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, ViewSonic PX700HD Projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When ViewSonic PX700HD has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average, delivering reliable long-term usage.
Automated Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence. Sleep Timer function allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when ViewSonic PX700HD Projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic PX700HD Home Theater and Gaming Projector
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X Remote Control
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 33.20 cm
- Width: 26.10 cm
- Height: 13.50 cm
- Weight: 3.70 kg
ViewSonic PX700HD Specs
- Projection System: 0.47 inch 1080p
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- DC Type: DC3
- Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 12000 : 1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life (Normal): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 203 W
- Lens: F = 2.0~2.05,f = 15.843 mm~17.445 mm
- Projection Offset: 110%+/-6%
- Throw Ratio: 1.5-1.65
- Image Size: 30 inch - 300 inch
- Throw Distance: 1 m~10.96 m (100 inch @ 3.32 m)
- Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom: 1.1 x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27 dB
- Resolution Support: VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15 K~102 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120 Hz
- Power Supply Voltage: 100-240 V+/- 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- 1 X Computer In (share With Component)
- 1 X Audio-in (3.5 mm)
- 2 X HDMI/HDCP (HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
- 1 X Monitor Out
- 1 X Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- 2 W Speaker
- 1 X USB Type A (Power) (5V/1.5A)
- 1 X RS232
- 1 X USB Type Mini B (Services)