- Ergonomic dual-hinge stand
- Mobile devices are charged while connected to TD2240 via MHL
Projective capacitive 10-point touch
Projected-capacitive touch technology is already widely used for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Now with 10-point multi-touch capability and a durable, scratch-resistant surface, ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor offers a highly accurate and ultra-responsive touch experience for web browsing, gaming, typing, or applications execution.
MHL functionality for easy playback of mobile-device content
Integrated with Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL), ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor enables users to connect compatible mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, directly to its display. This allows digital content from mobile devices to be viewed in stunning Full HD resolution on the 22-inch screen of the TD2240.
Stunning images displayed in Full HD
ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor features Full HD 1080p resolution for incredible pixel-by-pixel image performance. You will experience amazing image clarity and detail whether you are working, gaming, or enjoying the latest multimedia entertainment.
You can now experience true colors at 178-degree viewing angles with ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor's VA panel. Its SuperClear® technology eliminates image distortion and color shifting for more consistent color performance even at extreme angles.
Flexible, sturdy ergonomic dual-hinge design
TD2240's screen can be tilted and adjusted from -5 to 22 degrees or made to rest flat on a table. This display's base is so stable that the screen won’t shake when you touch it, allowing for more accurate operation. Flexible and sturdy, ViewSonic TD2240 Monitoris well suited to a variety of user scenarios in the home, school or office.
4-port USB 3.0 hub provides more flexible connectivity
ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor features a 4-port USB 3.0 hub to provide more flexible connectivity for a wide range of storage devices, computer peripherals and high-definition electronics.
High-performance HDMI & DisplayPort connectivity
ViewSonic TD2240 is equipped with an HDMI port to support signals from set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and Full HD camcorders. Plus, with a DisplayPort digital interface, it's perfect for graphic designers and video producers. DisplayPort transmits QHD, 12-bit color images, and supports all multimedia types for maximum compatibility during graphic design, video production and more.
Scratch-resistant 7H surface hardness
Built to last, the TD2240 touch display is constructed using 7H-hardness protective glass. This provides increased scratch-protection and superior durability for a consistent, high-quality touch experience, making your ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor perfect for heavy use in high-traffic areas such as kiosks, classrooms and other public environments.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic TD2240 Monitor
- 1 X D-sub Cable
- 1 X MHL Cable
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM
Three-Year warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 52.24 cm
- Width: 23.99 cm
- Height: 39.69 cm
- Weight: 6.40 kg
- Optimum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1, 20,000,000:1 (DCR)
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2 (typical)
- Viewing Angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Response Time: 25 ms (Tr + Tf)
- Panel Surface: Hard coating (3H Glass treatment), Touch Glass Surface Hardness (7H)
- Light Source: 30000 Hrs (Min)
- Colors: 16.7 M (6-bits + Adv FRC)
- Analog: RGB Analog (75 ohms, 0.7 / 1.0 Vp-p)
- Digital: HDMI (MHL2.0) / DisplayPort (PCI-E)
- Sync: Separate Sync/ Composite Sync/ Sync on Green
- Analog: 15-pin D-sub (VGA)
- Digital: 1 X HDMI(MHL2.0)/DisplayPort (v1.2 compatible)
- USB: 2 X USB Port (V3.0, 1-up/4-down)
- Audio: 1 X Audio in (3.5mm plug, green), 1 X Earphone out (3.5mm plug, blue)
- Power: Internal Power Board, 1 X 3-pin plug (CEE22)
- Voltage: AC 100-240V (Universal); 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: Standard: 23W; Optimize: 20 W (typ); Conserve: 16 W (typical)
- PC: PC Compatibles (VGA up to 1920x1080 Non-Interlaced)
- Mac: Power Mac (up to 1920x1080 ) (Touch function not compatible)