- Integrated 2W speakers, an HD webcam & a microphone
- Sleek frameless bezel design & Intuitive Touch Control Panel
- Eco-Mode conserves more energy
ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor is an ideal solution for both commercial and consumer touch screen applications. With an intuitive 10-point multi-touch display and 1080p Full HD resolution, the 27-inch TD2740 delivers a versatile solution for use in the office or at home, as well as for information kiosks in public areas, or as a teaching tool in interactive learning environments.
Projected Capacitive 10-Point Touch
Projected Capacitive is one of the leading touch technologies available and is widely utilized by mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor's offers a highly accurate and ultra-responsive touch experience. With its10-point multi-touch technology and a durable, scratch resistant surface, ViewSonic TD2740 Display offers a highly accurate and ultra-responsive touch experience whether for web-browsing, gaming, typing, or applications execution.
Flexible, Comfortable and Sturdy Bookstand Design
The bookstand design of ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor allows the screen to be tilted and adjusted from 15 to 70 degrees, or rest flat on a desk or table. This makes it well suited to a variety of user scenarios in the home, school or office. The display base is so stable that the screen won’t shake when you touch it, allowing for more accurate operation
Stunning images in Full HD 1080p
ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor features a Full HD 1080p resolution for incredible pixel-by-pixel image performance. You will experience amazing clarity and detail whether you are working, gaming, or enjoying the latest in multimedia entertainment.
SuperClear technology eliminates image distortion and color shifting, even at extreme angles. You will experience true color, even from a 178-degree viewing angle, with the TD2740's VA panel.
7H scratch-resistant surface hardness
ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor is constructed with a 7H hardness protective glass which provides increased scratch-protection to deliver the safest and most durable touch experience. It prevents any heavy damage caused by fingers, nails, or styluses during touch operations, making it ideal for use in kiosks, educational settings, or other public environments.
High-performance DisplayPort connectivity
ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor is equipped with a DisplayPort 1.2 digital interface that transmits high-definition audio and video signals through a single connection. DisplayPort supports all multimedia types for maximum compatibility during video production, graphic design and more. Plus, it can be used to connect multiple monitors for high-powered workstations.
HDMI for Full HD content connectivity
ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor is equipped with HDMI input for high definition connectivity to set-top box, Blu-ray disc and Full HD camcorder devices, providing trouble-free application in graphic design and video production environments.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic TD2740 Monitor
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X Audio Cable
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X HDMI Cable
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X ViewSonic Wizard CD
Three-Year warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 67.26 cm
- Width: 12.70 cm
- Height: 41.89 m
- Weight: 8.80 kg
- Optimum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1, 20,000,000:1 (DCR)
- Brightness: 260 cd/m2 (typ)
- Viewing Angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Response Time: 12ms?typ.) (GTG?
- Panel: Surface 7H Scratch Resistant Surface Hardness
- Light Source: 30,000 hrs (min)
- Analog: RGB Analog (75Ω, 0.7 / 1.0 Vp-p)
- Digital: HDMI (TMDS, 100 ohms) / DisplayPort (PCI-E)
- Frequency: Fh: 24-82KHz; Fv: 50-75Hz
- Sync: Separate Sync
- Analog: 15-pin D-sub (VGA)
- Digital: HDMI (v1.4), DisplayPort (v1.2)
- USB: 1 X USB(Upstream)
- Audio: Audio In (3.5mm mini-jack) Earphone Out (3.5mm mini-jack)
- Power: Internal power board, 3-pin plug (CEE22)
- Voltage: AC 100 – 240V (Universal); 50 / 60Hz
- Consumption: 39W (typ.), Optimize: 33.5W (typ.), Conserve: 28W (typ.)
- PC: PC compatibles (VGA up to 1920 x 1080 Non-Interlaced)
- Mac: Mac up to 1920 x 1080 (Touch function not compatible)