Highlights from ViewSonic VG2455 Reviews
- Built-in USB Type-C port
Three-sided frameless bezel design
- Equipped with DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA and three USB Type-A ports
Big Convenience in a Single Cable
ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor's built-in USB Type-C port provides unparalleled compatibility with most peripherals. Get an easy charge for a variety of devices with up to 60W of power and transmit audio and video simply with one cable. Only available for devices that support USB Type-C video streaming. Check to see if your device is compatible for USB Type-C video transmission.
A New Angle on Workplace Ergonomics
Enjoy every detail with advanced ergonomics including pivot, swivel, and height adjustment to provide maximum comfort. Your ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor features a 40° ergonomic tilt angle, enabling you to use the monitor while standing or have strategic group discussions around the screen.
ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor is designed with a frameless bezel on three sides, giving the monitor a clean look and an uninterrupted view when used in a multi-monitor setup.
Clarity from Any Angle
Indulge in accurate and vivid colours with consistent levels of brightness from any vantage point. With SuperClear IPS panel technology, ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor delivers the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, the front, or the side.
In addition to the USB Type-C connection, ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor comes with built-in HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and USB 3.1 inputs enabling you to connect to an array of devices.
ViewSonic’s proprietary vDisplay Manager software is available for free and allows users to organise and divide their screen into multiple segments. The software also enables users to adjust their monitor settings via the software directly for a more efficient workflow.
Low Energy Consumption
Your ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor has been designed with energy efficiency in mind. With certification from Energy Star 7.0 and EPEAT, the VG2455’s Eco Mode consumes less power, resulting in a smaller carbon footprint and reduced office overhead costs.
Versatile Stand Design
ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor's versatile stand is client mount compatible and features in-built cable management to keep your workstation neat and free of cable clutter. A carrying handle sits at the top of the stand for portability and stability when relocating the monitor. Client Mount Kit must be used to attach a mini PC. Client mount kit is sold separately.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
Designed with the environment in mind, the packaging for ViewSonic VG2455 Business Monitor is made with upto 80% recyclable and paper based materials instead of hazardous EPS (polystyrene). Additional plastic materials, such as handles, have been replaced with hand holes and the exterior of the packaging uses mono-colour printing.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic VG2455 24-In Advanced Ergonomics Business Monitor
- 1 X 3-pin Plug (1.8 M, IEC C13/CEE22)
- 1 X USB A/B Cable (1.8 M, v3.1, Male-Male)
- 1 X USB Type-C Cable (1.1 M, Male-Male)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-year warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 53.90 cm
- Width: 20.20 cm
- Height: 51.20 cm
- Weight: 6.40 kg
- Monitor Size: 24 inch (23.8 inch viewable)
- Panel Technology: IPS Technology
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Area: 527 mm x 296.5 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (Typ)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000,000:1
- Viewing Angles: 178 degrees / 178 degrees (Typ)
- Response Time: GtG (Recommend; typ; ms): 5 ms
- Refresh Rate (Hz): 60
- Audio: Speaker: 2 X 2 W
- VESA: 100 mm x 100 mm
- Frequency: 24 ~ 82 KHz ; Fv = 50 ~ 75 Hz,
- Sync: Separate/Composite/SOG, TMDS,PCI-E, Micro-Packet
- Tilt: 40 ~ -5 degrees
- Swivel: 60 ~ -60 degrees
- Pivot: 90 ~ -90 degrees
- Height Adjustment: 130 mm
- 1 X VGA In
- 1 X HDMI In (1.4)
- 1 X DisplayPort In (1.2)
- 1 X USB Type C (Up Stream; DisplayPort Alt mode)(3.1)
- 1 X USB Type B (Up Stream)(3.1)
- 3 X USB Type A (Down Stream; 900mA)(3.1)
- Power: 3-pin Socket (IEC C14 / CEE22)
- Voltage: AC 100-240V (Universal); 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 17.8 W, Optimise: 14.4 W, Conserve: 11.9 W
- PC: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 certified
- Mac: Mac OS tested