Highlights from ViewSonic VG2456 Reviews
- Ethernet port can provide fast and stable network connection
- Advanced ergonomic design
- Daisy chain enabled:Â Cable management and productivity
Big Convenience with Docking Monitor
Expand your laptop functionality and plug all your devices directly into your ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor. Get a charge (that transmits power upto 60 W), data, video and audio with a single cable connected to the USB Type-C port. The built-in Ethernet port provides an extra fast and stable network option.
Daisy Chain Enabled
Daisy chain connections allow for better cable management and productivity. For more flexible connectivity, users can daisy chain ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor and other monitors from the Type-C (Type-C in, DP out) and DP port (DP in, DP out).
HDMI, DP, DP out, Ethernet, USB Type-C and USB 3.2 inputs enable you to connect to an array of devices to your ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor.
Designed with dual integrated speakers, ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor accents its incredible screen performance with immersive stereo sound for a complete multimedia experience.
A New Angle on Workplace Ergonomics
Enjoy every detail with advanced ergonomics including pivot, swivel and height adjustment to provide a greater range of customizable adjustment for maximum comfort. ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor features a 40 degree ergonomic tilt angle, enabling you to use the monitor while standing or having strategic group discussions around the screen.
Clarity from Any Angle
Indulge in accurate and vivid colors with consistent levels of brightness from any vantage point. With SuperClear IPS panel technology, the monitor delivers the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, the front, or the side.
ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor is designed with a frameless bezel on three sides, giving the monitor a clean look and an uninterrupted view when used in a multi-monitor setup.
Versatile Stand Design
ViewSonic VG2456â€™s versatile stand is client mount compatible, along with cable management design to keep your workspace neat and free of cable clutter. A carrying handle sits at the top of the stand for stability when relocating the monitor.
ViewSonic VG2456 utilizes a Quick Release stand design which lets you attach/detach the panel with the push of a button. The monitor can be assembled entirely by hand in four simple steps: 1. Open the box 2. Screw on the monitor base 3. Clip the stand onto the panel with the Quick Release stand 4.
Advanced Eye Care Technology
Flicker-Free technology and a Blue Light Filter help to eliminate eyestrain caused by harmful light rays and periods of extended viewing.
ViewSonicâ€™s proprietary vDisplay Manager software is available for free and allows users to organize and divide their screen into multiple segments. The software also enables users to adjust their monitor settings via the software directly for a more efficient workflow.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
Designed with the environment in mind, the packaging for ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor is made with up to 80% recyclable and paper based materials instead of hazardous EPS (polystyrene). Additional plastic materials, such as handles, have been replaced with hand holes and the exterior of the package uses mono color printing.
Low Energy Consumption
ViewSonic VG2456 Docking Monitor has been designed with energy efficiency in mind. With certification from Energy Star 8.0 and EPEAT registry, the VG2456â€™s Eco Mode consumes less power, resulting in a smaller carbon footprint and reduced office overhead costs.
Mount the monitor exactly to your liking by utilizing the monitorâ€™s 100 x 100 mm VESA compatible design.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic VG2456 24-In Docking MonitorÂ
- 1 XÂ 3-pin Plug (IEC C13 / CEE22)
- 1 X DisplayPort Cable (v1.2; Male-Male)
- 1 X USB Type-C Cable (Male-Male)
- 1 X USB A/B Cable (v3.2; Male-Male)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-yearÂ warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 53.90 cm
- Breadth: 20.20 cm
- Height: 51.19 cm
- Weight: 6.40 kg
- Display Size (in.): 24,Â Viewable Area (in.): 23.8
- Panel Type: IPS Technology
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Resolution Type: FHD
- Static Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 (typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50 M:1
- Light Source: LED
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (typ)
- Colors: 16.7 M
- Color Space Support: 8 bit (6 bit + A-FRC)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time (Typical GTG): 5 ms
- Viewing Angles: 178Âº horizontal, 178Âº vertical
- Backlight Life (Hours): 30000 Hrs (Min)
- Curvature: Flat
- Refresh Rate (Hz): 75(Max)
- Color Gamut: NTSC: 72% size (Typ), sRGB: 102% size (Typ)
- Pixel Size: 0.275 mm (H) x 0.275 mm (V)
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare, Hard Coating (3H)
- Internal Speakers: 2 X 2 Watts
- Kensington Lock Slot: 1
- Cable Organization: Yes
- Ergonomics:Â Height Adjust (mm): 130,Â Swivel: 120Âº,Â Tilt (Forward/Back): -5Âº / 40Âº,Â Pivot (Right/Left): 90Âº / 90Âº
- Frequency Horizontal: 15 ~ 82 KHz
- Frequency Vertical: 50 ~ 75Hz
Digital Sync: TMDS - HDMI (v1.4), PCI-E - DisplayPort (v1.2), Micro-Packet - Type C>
- 1 X USB 3.1 Type A
- 1 X USB 3.1 Type B
- 1 X USB 3.1 Type C
- 1 X HDMI 1.4
- 1 X Display Port
- 1 X Display Port Out
- Power in: 3-pin Socket (IEC C14 / CEE22)
- Eco Mode (Conserve): 9.95 W,Â Eco Mode (optimized): 11.68 W
- Consumption (typical): 13.7 W,Â Consumption (max): 17.4 W
- Voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Stand-by: 0.3 W
- Power Supply: Internal
- PC Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- PC Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 certified
- Mac OS tested
- Mac Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080,Â Mac Resolution (min): 1920 x 1080