- "..recommended choice for photographers who prefer sRGB workflow" - PRAD
- Advanced color engine processing - palette of 4.3 trillion colors!
- For photography, graphic design, content creation and color-critical applications
Showcasing Brilliant Photos with Superb High-Definition Clarity
With its 27 inch WQHD 2560 x 1440 resolution panel, image quality is displayed in incredible detail on your ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor, delivering the true-to-life imagery photographers desire and packing a pixel punch almost double that of FHD resolution.
A Color Gamut That Aligns with Industry Standards
ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor's 99% sRGB panel color coverage capability reproduces richer and more vivid colors, ensuring that images align with industry color standards with perfection.
ViewSonic + X-rite
Co-developed with color management experts X-rite, ViewSonic’s Colorbration kit offers hardware calibration functionality that helps align communication between the graphics card and monitor scalar to ensure long-term consistency and accuracy of color output.
Seeing without Boundaries
ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor's 4 sided frameless design creates a seamless and full visual experience when using side-by-side and multi-monitor setups without the distraction of a border. Users can enjoy a cleaner and smoother editing experience when extending content.
An Ergonomic Design with Auto Pivot Function
A full range of swivel, pivot, tilt, and height adjustment allow you to find the most comfortable positioning for your ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor. The built-in G sensor allows screen images to pivot automatically and fill the screen when positioned vertically.
Superior Color Reproduction
Delta E＜2 color accuracy delivers stunning color reproduction that is nearly indistinguishable from real life for consistent and brilliant imagery every time.
ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor’s uniformity correction function precisely balances luminance performance, improving delta luminance variance to ＜5% for more consistent brightness from edge to edge.
SuperClear IPS Panel Technology
Enjoy accurate and vivid colors with consistent levels of brightness from any vantage point. SuperClear IPS panel technology delivers best-in-class image quality, whether you are looking at ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor from above, below, front or the side.
Photographer Mode for Adaptive Color Settings
Preset viewing modes that adjust colors to fit different photographic themes. Photographer mode allows users to customize viewing settings to fulfill their specifications.
Independent 6-axis Color Adjustment
Users can individually customize hue and saturation for each color axis individually (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow) without affecting the output of other colors.
Versatile Connectivity and Daisy Chaining
HDMI, USB 3.0, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs provide more connection flexibility when connecting your ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor with MacBooks, Ultrabooks, and other devices. Daisy chain connections help maintain a tidy workspace and easy cable management.
Individualized Color Calibration Report
Every unit is pre-calibrated at the factory and comes included with an individualized color calibration report. Each report gives users an individual reading of the panel’s sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, REC709, and a uniformity report, giving users 10 more additional item readings than a typical color report. In addition, time spent fine-tuning ViewSonic VP2768 Monitor is four times more than competing brands, bringing our users the highest quality color calibration possible.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic VP2768 27-In WQHD Professional Monitor
- 1 X Power Cable (1.8 m)
- 1 X Mini DP to DP Cable (1.8 m)
- 1 X USB 3.0 Upstream Cable - Type B to A (1.8 m)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Three-year warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 61.30 cm
- Breadth: 21.50 cm
- Height: 54.04 cm
- Weight: 6.88 kg
- Panel Technology: IPS Type, a-si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Area: 596.74 mm (H) x 335.66 mm (V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (Typ)/280 cd/m2 (min)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ), 700:1 (Min)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees / 178 degrees (Typ)
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Response Time: GTG (avg):14 ms (Typ); 5 ms (With Scalar OD)
- Backlight: LED light bar
- Backlight Life: 30,000 Hrs (Min)
- Colours: 16.7 Million colors, 8bit
- Colour Gamut: NTSC: 76.88% Coverage, sRGB: 99.92% Coverage, REC709: 99.98% Coverage, SMPTE-C: 100% Coverage, EBU: 99.98% Coverage
- Panel Surface: Anti-Glare type, Hard-coating (3H)
- Pixel Size: 0.2331 mm (H) x 0.2331 mm (V)
- Special Features: Eye-care, Auto pivot
- Frequency: HDMI/ DisplayPort/ mini DP: Fh = 15 ~ 90 KHz ; Fv = 59 ~ 61 Hz
- Sync: HDMI: TMDS
- DisplayPort/ mini DP: Mini-Packet
- Digital: 1 X DisplayPort 1.2a
- 1 X DisplayPort Out
- 1 X Mini DP 1.2a
- 2 X HDMI1.4
- 1 X Audio Out : 3.5 mm Audio out (Earphone)
- 1 X USB 3.0 Type B female
- 4 X USB 3.0 Type B female Type A
- Power: 1 X 3-pin plug (CEE22)
- Voltage: AC 100-240 V (Universal); 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 32 W, Optimize: 26.5 W, Conserve: 22.5 W
- Tilt: -5.0°±2.0° (forward) , 21.0°±2.0°(backward)
- Swivel: Right: 60°±4°
- Left: 60°±4°
- Pivot: 0~90 degree (Clockwise and Counter Clockwise)
- Height Adjustment: 0~130 mm ±5.0 mm
- PC: 2560 x 1440 HDMI/DisplayPort Non-Interlaced
- Mac: Up to 2560 x 1440 HDMI/DisplayPort