Highlights from ViewSonic VP2785-4K Reviews
- "..combines ergonomic and meaningful design with modern techniques" - www.lite-magazin.de, Nov 2017
- Vibrant colour from any angle with SuperClear IPS Panel Technology
- Ideal for photography, graphic design and colour-critical applications
4K Ultra High Pixel Density
With a 27 inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution panel, pixel density on ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor reaches an impressively high 163 pixels per inch (PPI), including almost four times more on-screen information than Full HD and displaying images in magnificent 4K detail.
Extensive Colour Palette
By achieving 99% Adobe RGB and 95% DCI-P3 colour coverage, your ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor provides the flexibility to work with a wider range of colours than sRGB. This extra colour allows you to take advantage of using richer hues when preparing photos for printing.
Cutting-Edge Backlight Technology
The advanced backlight sensor on ViewSonic VP2785-4K allows the monitor to reach its standard brightness output level and maintain consistent luminance and gamma values for the entirety of your usage.
Vibrant Video Detail
Viewing HDR10 High Dynamic Range content on your ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor brings out the maximum possible detail in both the brighter and darker parts of the image for richer colour and a better overall viewing experience.
Seamless Workflow Management
Industry-leading Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) Switch technology with USB 3.1 Type-C allows user to control peripherals being used alongside ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor from a single keyboard and mouse. USB 3.1 Type-C provides Windows and Mac OS system users with user-friendly management of power charging, large-quantity data transmission and video display.
Picture-by-picture (PBP) in combination with a dual colour engine offers a more productive approach to digital design. ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor’s PBP functionality allows photographers and designers to simultaneously view and edit images while using separate colour settings, virtually combining the work of two monitors into one.
Simplified Energy Efficiency with Auto Eco-control
ViewSonic VP2785-4K’s built-in ambient light sensor and presence sensor automatically adjust the monitor’s brightness and operating status to the optimal eco setting by detecting changes in ambient lighting and human movement for a more simplified energy efficiency mode.
Comfort and Flexibility
ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor provides a full range of swivel, pivot, tilt, and height adjustments that allow you to find the most comfortable monitor positioning for you, while Auto Pivot allows photos to automatically adjust to the screen’s orientation when pivoted. The client mount feature on the monitor stand allows easy deployment and provides a tidy desktop environment. (Please download the Auto Pivot software before activating the Auto Pivot function).
Long-term colour Consistency ViewSonic x X-rite
Co-developed with colour management experts X-rite, ViewSonic’s colourbration calibrator offers hardware calibration that aligns communication between the graphics card and the monitor to ensure long-term consistency and accurate colour from ViewSonic VP2785-4K. (ViewSonic colourbration, CS-XRi1 sold separately).
Flawless Colour Reproduction
With Delta E<2 colour accuracy, ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor delivers stunning colour reproduction that ensures colour in your photos are true-to-life and nearly indistinguishable from the colour seen by the naked eye.
ViewSonic’s uniformity correction balances luminance performance on ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor with calculated precision, improving delta luminance variance to < 5% for more consistent brightness from edge to edge. (Uniformity function only works while in Adobe RGB, sRGB, DCI-P3, EBU, SMPTE-C and REC709 colour modes).
Versatile Connectivity with HDCP2.2 Decryption
HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DP and USB 3.1 inputs offer more flexibility for connecting ViewSonic VP2785-4K Monitor with other devices. In addition, VP2785-4K also comes with future-proofed HDCP2.2 (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) content protection to prevent digital image and audio resources from being infringed upon or copied and ensuring compatibility with future 4K content.
Flawless Colour Out of the Box
Every unit is pre-calibrated at the factory and comes with its own colour calibration report. Each report gives you a reading of your panel’s Adobe RGB, DCI-P3, sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, REC709, and uniformity, giving you 10 additional item readings than a typical colour report. In addition, time spent fine-tuning VP series monitors before they are ready to be used is four times more than competing brands, bringing our users the highest quality colour calibration possible.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X ViewSonic VP2785-4K 27-In LED Professional Monitor
- 1 X AC/DC Adapter
- 1 X Power Cable (Cable Length: 1.8 M)
- 1 X Mini DP to DisplayPort Cable (Cable Length: 1.8 M)
- 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Cable (Cable Length: 1.8 M)
- 1 X USB 3.0 Up Stream Cable (Cable Length: 1.8 M)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
- 1 X ViewSoinc Wizard CD-ROM
Three-year warranty for parts and labour (onsite in case of Singapore customers)
- Length: 61.24 cm
- Breadth: 54.55 cm
- Height: 21.50 cm
- Weight: 6.40 kg
- Panel Technology: AH-IPS panel
- Resolution: UHD 3840 x 2160
- Display Area: 596.74 mm (H) x 335.66 mm (V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (Typ)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees / 178 degrees (Typ)
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Response Time: GTG (AVG): 5 ms
- Colours: 1.07 Billion colours, 10 bit with FRC
- Colour Gamut: Adobe RGB: 99% Coverage, NTSC: 72.5% Coverage,
sRGB: 100% Coverage, REC709: 100% Coverage, SMPTE-C: 100% Coverage, EBU: 100% Coverage, DCI-P3: 95.1% Coverage (colour gamut coverage may vary 1% depending on colour mode)
- Pixel Size: 0.1554 mm (H) x 0.1554 mm (V)
- Tilt: -5.0° ~ 21.0°
- Swivel: 120°
- Pivot : 0~90 degree (Clockwise and Counter Clockwise)
- Height Adjustment: 0~130 mm
- Vesa: 100 mm x 100 mm
- Regulations: CB ,CE, WEEE, RoHS, ErP, REACH, UL,cUL,FCC-B, EPEAT, Energy Star, EAC / CU, UkrSEPRO
- Frequency: HDMI/ DisplayPort/ mini DP/ Type-C: Fh = 15 ~ 204 KHz, Fv = 24 ~ 120 Hz
- Sync: HDMI: TMDS
- DisplayPort/ mini DP/ Type-C: PCI-E
- Digital: 1 X DisplayPort 1.4 HDR ready
- 1 X Mini DP 1.4 HDR ready
- 2 X HDMI 2.0
- Audio Out: 1 X 3.5mm Mini Phone Jack Audio out
- 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C upstream and 1 X Type B upstream
- 3 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A downstream
- Power: 7.4 x 5.1 x 10 External DC connector
- Voltage: AC 100-240 V (Universal), 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 67 W, Optimise: 55 W, Conserve: 45 W
- PC: PC Compatibles (3840 x 2160) HDMI/DisplayPort (Non-Interlaced)
- Mac: Power Mac (up to 3840 x 2160) HDMI/DisplayPort